How to Join
- You must be from Nanyang Polytechnic (Singapore).
Graduates, ex-students, currently studying overseas,
even teachers are counted!
(just as long as you are/were part of NYP)
- Btw Please let me know if you are really from NYP,
just say like, I'm from Nyp or sth so that I don't
have to go stalking your profile to confirm lol
How to submit works
1. Please submit your works in the right gallery folder! If there isn't a gallery that caters to the kind of art you do (like origami?), drop us a note and we will consider creating one!
2. Even if your artwork isn't very good, it should at least be of some standard, not like a scanned doodle of a smiley face kind of thing.
3. No overly personal pictures (eg. You bought a new dress and take a picture of yourself wearing it with your phone)
4. STRICTLY NO STOLEN ARTWORKS!! That is very very bad D:
5. Animations, 3D models, motion graphics are totally allowed!
6. If your deviation gets rejected and you think its unfair, you can send a note to ask why or post on the group home page to ask but don't spam or be rude. Most likely nobody will be having this problem lol.
7. For now you can submit a Max. of 3 deviations a week, this can be changed though.